How many ways could you begin using short, condensed messages today?
Seems like everybody wants an instant solution to almost any problem. Because of this, today’s writer must get to the point quickly, reinforce opinion with facts, and stick to one single subject.
1. Single-page introduction for a company or product.
2. Speech introduction for any event (150 words = about one minute).
3. Single-page company press release.
4. One-minute radio-style sound commercial.
5. Short biographies of your employees or leading community citizens.
6. As a Hall of Fame biography you can use to honor anyone.
7. As a birthday surprise biography for a family member.
8. Company fact sheets or corporate biography.
9. Advertising and public relations – Many of the techniques discussed here can help you create copy for minute or half-minute radio or television commercials.
10. As a “Sorry I missed your call…” recorded message for your office or cell phone.
11. As a sound feature for your company’s web site.
12. As an mp3 (audio) attachment you can send with an e-mail message to new readers or potential customers.
See Rix’s new e-book “How to Sell Ideas with the Minute Message”: https://www.draft2digital.com/book/571441/metadata